Global Talent Recruiter Intern (F/M/D)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
BUY AND SELL PRE-OWNED LUXURY FASHION
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Global Talent Recruiter Intern to join our HR team, starting in March 2022 for 6 months in our Paris office.
About the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a dynamic and motivated Talent Recruiter Intern, based in our Paris office, who’s keen on helping a growing international company to scale with efficiency.
You will own the entire internship recruitments in Vestiaire Collective.
The Talent Acquisition Intern will be supporting and be supported by an amazing Talent Team and will be an important part of full lifecycle recruiting (including sourcing, screening, interviewing and managing candidate pipelines).
What you’ll be doing
- Effectively build and engage our internal students community.
- Identify, approach, qualify the best talents for our internships.
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience (this is very important to us!) with flawless communication and qualitative answers.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs and be proactive in the recruitment process.
- Publish jobs adds on our career page and all relevant job boards.
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to build an effective hiring process thanks to our recruitment tool (screening, phone and in-house interviews…).
- Provide a weekly report on your recruitment activity.
- Support the team in the development of our employer branding
Who you are
- Fluent in English and French.
- Prepare a Master Degree (business school or university).
- Smooth communication and great writing skills.
- Last but not least, you know how to work in a fast-paced environment, you have strong organization skills and most of all, a positive team spirit.
What We Offer
- A 6 months internship in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential in hiring the best talents.
- The opportunity to grow in a multicultural company with a strong Parisian DNA.
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.
- Cool office with a great coffee and snacks.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will invite you to the first phone interview.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, London, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community
About Vestiaire Collective
THE STORY Since 2009 we have grown from a French company to a global one with an ever strong Parisian DNA. Our international vestiaire is now composed of 6 million fashion savvy members present in over 50 countries in Europe, the United States and –about to be launched – Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. To date 230 talented people are employed and spread across our offices in Paris, London, New York, Berlin, Milan and Madrid. Our model is unique due to its carefully curated catalogue of 600,000 desirable items, that once sold are expertly checked for 100% quality and authenticity. 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to hunt amongst over 3,200 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go to site for an exciting unique shopping experience. Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast growing up company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion.