Talent Acquisition Analyst
Jampp, Argentina - Remote
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
The People & Culture team is responsible for creating value for all Jamppers throughout their journey at Jampp. From building and growing the team; to empowering Jamppers, driving engagement and fostering our ideal culture.
We have a lot of challenges when it comes to Jampp’s Hiring. From creating a consistent hiring process in order to identify the best talent; to delivering an awesome candidate experience.
As a Talent Acquisition Analyst you'll be critical to help us achieve these goals, by providing support and contributing to the continuous improvement of our hiring process, ensuring that we bring in new Jamppers aligned with our needs, values and culture.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate and own the full cycle hiring process end to end; from job posting, interviewing, to on-boarding.
- Help craft compelling job descriptions that convey our unique culture and personality, and will help attract candidates who could be a great fit for Jampp
- Proactive sourcing for potential candidates and reaching out to share our job opportunities.
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand and fulfill hiring needs and team goals
- Be the face of Jampp to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Provide regular status reports to the hiring managers. Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
🤚 This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related matter.
- Fluency in English is a must (both written and speaking). Portuguese would be a very nice to have.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- No formal experience required. We look for someone enthusiastic about learning anything new. But, + 1 year of experience doing full cycle recruitment or similar is definitely a plus
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit with a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude 💪🏼
- Superior attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- 💙 You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your competence and positive attitude.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU’RE A GOOD FIT:
- You like meeting new people and getting to know them on a deeper level. You’re a good talker, but an even greater listener…
- You never back down from a challenge. You don’t give up on the first ‘no’ and instead have a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude.
- You have the ability to relate and put yourself in another person’s shoes.
- You have a curious mind and a are quick learner to apply new knowledge
- You love lists, are organized/meticulous.. even have a TOC or two and get along with metrics
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱 Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰 Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️ High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻 Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is a programmatic advertising platform used by the most ambitious companies to accelerate their mobile businesses. With a team of +100 entrepreneurs, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
Founded in 2013, Jampp leverages machine learning, creative optimization and proprietary advertising solutions to drive incremental growth for its customers, whether that means reaching new users or increasing post-install conversions.
In 2021, the company joined the Affle group, a global consumer intelligence technology company
We serve our global client base from our offices in Buenos Aires, San Francisco, São Paulo and Singapore.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Recruiting Coordinator, Technical Recruiting
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA & Austin, TX, and/ or Remote