Recruiter - Oil and Gas
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
Contract Recruiter - Oil and Gas
Recruiter.com has a client with an immediate need for a Contract Recruiter with 2-3 years' experience in the oil and gas industry. The perfect candidate thrives in a high demand environment and isn't afraid of hard-to-fill positions. The candidate is highly skilled in passive and creative sourcing. This is a contract, full-time, 100% remote/virtual position and scheduled to last 3+ months.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Intake calls/meetings
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources
- Develop and release job postings on platforms, social media, and job boards
- Develop and pipeline of eligible candidates for current & future open positions
- Conduct screenings/interviews via phone, video and/or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Execute and present offers
- Four to six years' experience full, lifecycle recruiting
- At least 2 years' experience in the oil and gas industry
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- High-energy and a passion for recruiting
- Flexible and able to function through change
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision and with a team
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.