HelloFresh, Boulder, CO, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
We’re hiring an Executive Recruiter to join our Talent team here at HelloFresh. This role will focus on engaging, identifying, assessing and hiring the best leadership talent across the organization. To succeed in this role, you’ll be a thought partner to our executive and senior leadership team. You will steward the process of hiring executive leadership across all HelloFresh verticals. You’ll be an expert in your craft and have a high sense of urgency, a proven background of recruiting a wide variety of roles.
- Own our executive end-to-end recruitment process, engaging in productive collaboration with key stakeholders, advising them on hiring strategies and practices and full lifecycle recruiting
- You will be an expert in your craft, comprising all aspects of an executive search including research, candidate generation and development, senior client management and complex offer negotiations.
- Take a creative and results-driven approach to recruiting, developing, and improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates.
- Be exceptional at influencing executive talent and business leaders to make well informed decisions
- Drive and deliver projects that will innovate and improve our ways of executive hiring, from process excellence, employer branding, executive candidate experience, and many others.
- An active listener— who gives full attention to what other people are saying. Taking time to understand stakeholder and candidate needs, asking questions for clarification, and being respectful of other peoples’ communication.
- An excellent communicator that can communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Professional—representing both HelloFresh and candidate interests with utmost professionalism and ethical behavior.
- Customer focus—providing the best candidate and hiring manager experience possible with ‘white glove’ service.
- Experience with all stages of the executive recruitment process, from early stages of role definition with hiring managers, through negotiations and execution of offers
- 8+ years experience recruiting a wide variety of professional roles, either in corporate or agency settings, ideally in high growth environments
- Ability to build diverse talent pipelines and develop long term prospect relationship strategies
- High business acumen & strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience managing and tracking candidates within an applicant tracking system such as Greenhouse, Jobvite, Taleo, etc.
- BA/BS degree in HR, management or related field, Masters Preferred
Colorado Salary Range is: $130,000-140,000
Position is eligible to participate, contingent on Supervisory Board Approval, in HelloFresh's equity program.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.