Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 75 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 2,800 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
We created Canva with the mission of empowering the world to design – and this means having content and experiences that represent the unique and vibrant world around us. To achieve our goal of building a truly local product & marketplace, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to find us the best contingent creative talent across LATAM.
You will own the contingent workforce hiring effort for designers, creative leads, photographers, copywriters, illustrators, marketers and other specialised roles within our creative, design and marketing teams for LATAM. As a true business partner, you will work closely with our hiring managers to guide, support and educate them on TA best practice as you work to build out their teams with the best creative talent the LATAM region has to offer! You will be passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and will act as the primary advocate for candidates, leading them through the recruiting and interviewing process and connecting them to the magic of working at Canva.
What you'll do
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment processes for contingent workforce roles;
- Support and enhance creative advertising & sourcing strategies to engage high-quality contingent workforce candidates in a time-sensitive manner;
- Develop and execute on innovative sourcing strategies that deliver the strongest results and make sure we’re bringing top talent into the design teams;
- Hire quality candidates with agility and speed, often in countries Canva will be hiring in for the first time,
- Research and quickly understanding unique hiring cultures across the LATAM region
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment role and with a successful track record of hiring top design, creative or marketing talent;
- Prior experience within temporary or contingent recruitment either based in an internal team or onsite (MSP/RPO) ideally, but those from agencies will also be considered;
- Familiarity with recruiting in the LATAM region;
- Advanced speaking, reading and writing language skills in both English and Spanish;
- You're adaptable and is comfortable working in a business that is rapidly evolving;
- You have a love and understanding of culture, language and an awareness of cross-cultural differences;
- You have a passion and interest in global culture and get excited by building Canva’s global workforce;
- You’re an independent, adaptable and highly motivated Recruiter who loves what you do;
- You get stuck into various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
You'll be a part of a brand new Global Contingent Workforce TA team who are having a huge impact on the future of our design team here at Canva. We appreciate your commitments and life outside of work so you own the office hours that works best for you. We have a competitive remuneration package on offer and we cannot wait for you to be a super important part of Canva's success story!!
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for full-time Canvanauts include:
• Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.