Intern - HR & Recruiting
Where packages, notebooks, projects and environments are shared.
Help us Shape the Future of Data
Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform. With more than 26 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking an HR & Recruiting Intern to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your experience and skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies, aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Identify a diverse slate of candidates for each search in support of our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives
- Supporting multiple Recruiters with job posting on career sites, scheduling interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience. Interviews include phone, videoconferencing (Zoom), onsite interviews, and travel (if/ when needed)
- Proactively identify, source and engage with relevant talent, based on the existing job profile with little guidance
- Build a pipeline of passive candidates from a variety of channels
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience for all - you will be critical in providing a phenomenal candidate experience for every candidate and internal stakeholders
What You Need:
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Care deeply about fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and experiences can flourish
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, candidates, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Readiness to learn and make an impact
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently with little direction and supervision.
- Team attitude: “I am not done, until WE are done
Embody our core values:
- Ability & Humility
- Innovation & Action
- Empathy & Connection
- Readiness to learn and make an impact
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to get hands on experience with a high-growth tech company
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
About Anaconda Cloud Anaconda Cloud is where data scientists share their work. You can search and download popular Python and R packages and notebooks to jumpstart your data science work. You can also store your packages, notebooks and environments in Anaconda Cloud and share them with your team. If you’re looking to share a limited amount of your work publicly then our free service is perfect for you. Sign up today! If you’re looking to share larger collections and collaborate privately then our subscription plans are your answer. Anaconda Cloud is brought to you by Anaconda Inc.