Talent Acquisition Sourcer
BGB Group, New York, NY
See jobs at BGB Group
BGB is a healthcare communications agency that offers a wide range of services, including traditional pharmaceutical advertising, promotional medical education, payer marketing, and consulting services. Known for excellence and professionalism, we’re hired as strategic and creative partners by our biopharmaceutical clients to drive category/brand awareness and growth.
We have a flexible workforce, offering in-office, remote, and hybrid job opportunities. Our home base is in SoHo, New York City, where we have our light-filled duplex loft that features panoramic views of lower Manhattan.
Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Overall, this position is responsible for developing pipelines of high-quality candidates for the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate timely hiring and maintain a greater volume of candidates in the recruitment life-cycle
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build and implement sourcing strategies
- Develop and maintain candidate flow, supporting positions across the agency
- Source candidates through a variety of search methods (LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.)
- Work closely with recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating proactive candidate flow to add to the pipeline
- Stay abreast of sourcing best practices, industry news, tactically research top talent and share improvement recommendations with colleagues
- Find creative ways to capture candidate’s attention during initial reach-out stages
Experience and Education:
- BA/BS Degree in a related field is required
- 1-2 years of agency or corporate recruitment experience
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills are essential
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex positions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interested? Apply today for immediate consideration!
About BGB Group
About us BGB Group is a marketing communications organization that supports the promotional and educational objectives of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients. Its two agencies subsidiaries, BGB New York and BIONYC, offer capabilities that span medical and marketing consulting, promotional advertising, medical education and digital execution.