Customer Experience Recruiter
DoorDash, Mexico City, MEX
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping to build DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
- Recruiting Strategy--We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
- Building Recruiting Capabilities--We develop and build capabilities in the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
- Candidate Experience--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorable personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
- Quality of Hire--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
About the Role
Our hyper-growth has us looking for a Business Recruiter to help us scale up our Customer Experience Center, based in Mexico City. This will be a lot of low level, high volume hiring and we are looking for someone who is passionate about this type of recruiting. Someone who has a passion for quality and process improvement while hiring at speed is the type of SME we need to scale this part of our business.
This is a unique opportunity to build hiring processes from scratch, partner closely with the business to create proactive sourcing strategies, and act as a thought partner to our business leaders to help them grow their teams in a thoughtful, strategic way. This role will report into the Recruiting Manager who oversees hiring for Customer Experience.
**Must live in the Mexico City area**
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Draw upon your recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance.
- Act as a recruiting consultant to business partners on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry/market trends to provide regular hiring updates and reporting to functional Business leaders.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships.
- Be the face of DoorDash to our amazing candidates!
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3-5 years of full-cycle Recruiting experience, proven ability to support multiple corporate business functions a plus
- Previous experience supporting and scaling customer support for a company and/or retail/support/call center recruitment experience
- You’re metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You’re an owner - motivated and quick to take ownership of your work
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- You’re creative in your approach to recruiting--you’re not afraid to use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent and love the hunt for the right person
- You’re humble and self-aware--you’re able to talk about things that didn't go well and see growth as the ability to learn from mistakes.
- You place great importance on candidate experience both for candidates and hiring managers demonstrating skills with follow-through, response time, providing feedback, etc
- You are bilingual in Spanish and English.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.