Talent Acquisition Specialist - German Speaker THEFORK
TripAdvisor, Barcelona, Spain
Know better. Book better. Go better.
TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
What you will do
You will join the Talent Acquisition team, which means recruitment but sounds better. You will be responsible for supporting hiring managers in the Sales, Marketing & Operations departments.
Recruiting and sourcing:
- You will focus on contacting multilingual and foodie profiles primarily in our Barcelona office and our locations around Europe
- You will be responsible of end-to-end recruitment processes; being the primary point of contact for hiring managers
- You work closely with your awesome colleagues in the team to give support and to make sure we are successful overall;
- You manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations (define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent);
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
Who you are
- An experienced source & recruiter, with a proven track record of 3 years+, ideally on sales & operations roles
- Wherever you come from, you are a fluent German & English speaker
- Passionate about international business, eager to learn about cultures & market specificities
- LinkedIn Recruiter proficient and familiar using an ATS (we use Greenhouse);
- Sufficiently organized and able ot work at a fast pace to handle high volume of recruitments
- Friendly and sociable. A bit because this is usually the kind of staff the candidates want to meet, a lot because this is the type of people we enjoy working with :)
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Meal Vouchers
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace (they’ll re-open, one day…)
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
- Follow us on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/2YemnYK
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.