Index Exchange, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
BUILDING THE FUTURE OF AUTOMATED ADVERTISING
About Index Exchange: Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience makers.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward. We have more than 500 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter (Contract). This role is critical to the growth of Index Exchange as we expand into brand new geographic territory in Bangalore. We need someone who can come in and hit the ground running to build a high impact technical team and generate excitement about Index Exchange in this job market. You will be working closely with and be supported by a team of high performing global recruiters.
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Develop plans to generate talent pipelines; create and execute robust sourcing campaigns and that will attract the best and brightest talent
- Manage all stages of the recruiting process, from pipeline to offer.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Lead the hiring kick off meetings and participate in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Prepare/contribute to pipeline status reports and lead/participate in internal meetings to update on active searches.
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to organizations in Index that you are supporting.
Here's What You Need:
- You have 5+ years of experience in recruiting and are skilled in filling challenging roles in software engineering.
- Advanced proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, innovative sourcing tactics, Greenhouse (or another ATS), Google Docs, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Strong organization skills and out of the box thinking; you’re continuously reassessing priorities and improving your recruitment approach.
- Excellent proactive communication
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and roles.
- Strong mentorship skills with the desire to share insights and can make the team around you better - we want someone to lead by example.
- Team oriented; you are excited to jump in and lend a hand
- Ability to source, pull and use recruitment data to improve processes and pipelines, paired with the ability to present this information to key people in the organization.
- Experience working in-house at a technology organization that produces commercial software with an extensive global reach
- Ad tech experience a definite plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.
About Index Exchange
WHO WE ARE Advertising + technology. These worlds are complicated. Index Exchange was built to make things simple. We’re a global advertising marketplace where premium digital media companies sell their ad impressions transparently, in real time, to programmatic buyers. We’re independent, with no other business interests, which is why the top companies in the advertising, marketing and tech industries choose to partner with us. Built on the pillars of neutrality, openness, and the most reliable technology, we’re the ad exchange that media companies can trust.