Associate Director High Volume Recruiting (f/m/d/x)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
Responsibilities are to lead a mix of international distribution centres (DC) in Europe throughout the year and during the critical peak period. The Associate Director High Volume Recruiting (f/m/d/x) will take full responsibility for all labour planning and delivery activities across the dedicated DC network, including leading the UK and DACH Workforce Staffing Teams. You will report to the VP of Workforce Staffing international, and you will be directly responsible for a team of distribution centre based Sr. Workforce Staffing Managers and their direct reports.
As Associate Director High Volume Recruiting (f/m/d/x), you will lead cross-country wide initiatives, you will work on complex problems that affect customers and work to resolve them with innovative solutions. You will be given a business development opportunity to shape your area with ideas that could be rolled out across the HelloFresh network.
Your area of responsibility
- You recruit, manage and develop your local workforce staffing teams
- You ensure an effective attraction strategy is in place, working with both public authorities and external agency partners
- You develop a culture of continuous improvement within resource management practices on site and in the wider network
- You work in partnership with operational stakeholders to map the critical role requirements for the year. Once planned, you work with operations, HR and L&D colleagues to ensure a structured recruitment, selection and training process are in place to successfully deliver the plan
- You are responsible for capturing and reporting on metrics in Europe DC region
- You ensure compliance with EU legislation, including the relevant eligibility checking processes
- You provide focus and direction to resource your own team
- You clearly articulate and facilitate the onboarding and transfer process for temporary associates
- You have a University degree, ideally in HR, project management, industrial relations or related fields
- You have 3+ Years direct recruitment experience at an operational and management level, with the potential to develop your career into other key HR leadership roles
- You are willing to travel up to 40% of the time, remaining time can be worked remotely
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English, German is a plus
- You possess strong people management skills
- You are able to demonstrate effective problem-solving and analytical capability
- You thrive on change, inclined to operate with flexibility
- You own a strong solution focus and are comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables
What we offer you
- Chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and HelloFreshGo products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with e.g. Headspace
- Company pension scheme benefit
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, Thousand Oaks California, US
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, West Chester Ohio, US