At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What You Will Do:
You will work closely with other Recruiters, our People Team Business Partners, Recruiting Coordinators and Hiring Leaders to attract and hire the best in Mexico.
- Drive full cycle sales recruitment partnering closely with hiring managers within your client groups to design and execute scalable and repeatable customized recruiting plans
- Act as an experienced and trusted Talent Adviser to hiring managers; provide guidance, insights and best practices on hiring strategies
- Partner with hiring teams to improve talent attraction strategies to increase diversity of pipelines
- Leveraging your expertise in recruiting for Mexico, implement online marketing, social media and employer branding strategies
- Identify and engage passive candidates through creative outbound techniques
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintaining data integrity and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Provide guidance on optimizing job descriptions, candidate sourcing channels, interview processes, and candidate evaluation techniques
- Provide solid contributions and think critically and proactively on ways to improve recruitment programs, systems and processes that will help us as we scale
- Partner with local senior leadership in Mexico to help build community and positive culture for the Cloudflare teams in Mexico
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of full-cycle corporate recruiting experience
- Advanced knowledge of employment law and compliance standards in Mexico
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities to address complex problems with autonomy
- Strong program management capabilities and organization and time management skills with the ability to effectively manage 20+ reqs at any given time
- Track record of success partnering with senior leadership and driving large scale programmatic hiring initiatives
- Ability to develop, structure, and execute hiring strategies across multiple functions including but not limited to; sales, customer support, software engineering and finance
- Passion for driving diversity within the recruiting process
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced, changing environment; demonstrating flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to be in our Mexico City office
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
18.104.22.168: We released 22.214.171.124 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.