Real Estate Agent - Training Provided
Keller Williams, Clinton, NJ USA
Work at Keller Williams
Salary: Commission based.
Salary min: $30,000
Salary max: $150,000
Level: Entry Level
New and Experienced Agents Welcome!
Are you looking for a career change?
Are you looking to control your earning potential and make the money that you DESERVE?
Are you Interested in the GROWING Real Estate Industry?
Are you NEWLY LICENSED? Looking to GET LICENSED? Or an EXISTING AGENT looking to revitalize your real estate career?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
At Keller Williams, You Can:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Work independently, with no bosses or mandatory meetings
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Be willing and able to obtain a real estate license
- Have the desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to network to build your business
As a Real Estate Agent, You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting, using KW's proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
This is NOT a salaried position. Your income is entirely commission-based and provides unlimited potential. A state-accredited real estate license is required before you can join our team.
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the world’s largest real estate technology franchise by agent count and the U.S. leader in units and sales volume, achieved significant growth and technology milestones. With more than 1,060 offices and 183,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture and wealth-building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights.