Recruiter, Melbourne, Australia
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
Melbourne, Australia: Contract Opportunity
Immediate opening for a 6-month contract; 1099 status
Recruiter.com’s Recruiters on Demand division has an immediate need for an experienced Automotive Recruiter for an immediate contract assignment. Our client-facing positions require high-volume recruiting experience, a background in candidate sourcing, and a strong focus on process. You will be working directly with clients and internal team members to drive hiring for a variety of roles.
You must have:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a Recruiter in a corporate or agency environment
- Previous experience recruiting for manufacturing, skill trades, automotive/mechanic roles (Parts Interpreter; Vehicle Technician. Mechanics for dealership specializing in trucking sales/leasing and post-sale technician/parts support)
- A background in candidate sourcing - using databases, utilizing new tools and extensions, reaching out to passive and active candidates
- A self-motivating, flexible and focused attitude; driven to work independently and collaborate on projects in a fast-paced environment
- A strong process-driven focus
- Previous experience working with multiple clients and requisitions
What you’ll do:
- Actively source qualified candidates using internet databases, internal databases, social media, and job boards
- Conducting pre-screening interviews
- Asking questions that provide insight into the candidate experience while keeping them engaged
- Acting as the liaison between the candidate and the client
- Conduct interview debriefs with our team and the client’s team; providing feedback around roadblocks and market trends
Provide a great candidate experience
Sound like you? Great! Apply today and a member of our team will reach out for an initial phone screen and additional information.
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter? Visit Recruiter's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Licensed Practical Nurse - Community Living Center- Up to 15K ...
U.S. Department of Education, St Cloud Minnesota, US
Physician - Primary Care with Recruitment/Relocation Incentive...
U.S. Department of Education, Multiple S
Optometrist - with Recruitment/Relocation Incentive, EDRP
U.S. Department of Education, El Paso Texas, US