Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
As a contract recruiter with Recruiter.com on assignment with our clients, you need experience with full-cycle recruitment and great communication skill as you will:
- Embed (remotely) with your assigned client and work directly with them daily on assigned requisitions
- Source qualified, potential applicants using a variety of methods (Boolean searches, LinkedIn, Indeed, Networking and Referrals, etc...)
- Screen resumes, interview, and present qualified candidates for various positions to the hiring managers
- Prepare offers and communicate with selected applicants to offer employment
- 4+ years of current recruiting experience
- Experience with a high-volume organization, agency, or executive search firm is a plus
- Familiarity with different applicant tracking systems and social media applications
- A professional, courteous demeanor with strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network and establish professional relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize in a demanding, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter? Visit Recruiter's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Licensed Practical Nurse - Community Living Center- Up to 15K ...
U.S. Department of Education, St Cloud Minnesota, US