Director of Talent Acquisition
THRIVE, Atlanta, GA
Work at THRIVE
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
THRIVE is an award-winning, ISO 9001 certified end-to-end product development and innovation strategy firm. Our company is built on Informed Design — an empathy-driven, human-centered approach that helps us and our clients design, develop, and engineer products that have real meaning and experiences that people love. You can find our innovations positively impacting lives in homes, hospitals, and businesses around the world. This is why THRIVE continues to be a trusted advisor to some of the world’s most iconic brands, including AT&T, Amazon, Amgen, Becton Dickinson, Coca-Cola, Keurig, Hillrom, Intuitive Surgical, Johnson & Johnson, McDonald’s, Samsung, Wolf, and SC Johnson. Now, we’re looking to add even more talent to our awesome team!
Hello, we’re THRIVE
We’re a group of creative professionals raising the bar on Informed Design. We design human-centered brands, products, services, and experiences for leading companies around the world.
Why should you work with us?
1) Your skills will be nurtured
Every organization talks about development and evolving your career, but at THRIVE, it’s a part of the job description. We welcome your talent and your skills and want to give you the support and framework to nurture your abilities. We also want you to be able to do everything you’ve wanted to do, whether that’s something focused in design, branding, strategy, or something entirely separate.
2) Your skills will be used in a variety of ways
Our clients come to us because they have a problem and they want THRIVE’s help solving it. The exciting and challenging part is that no problem is just alike, which means our team members — and hopefully you, if you decide to bring your talents to THRIVE — work on a variety of projects for a variety of clients. This keeps the work fresh and stimulates innovation.
3) You’ll be surrounded by talented, passionate people like you
We’re growing fast, which also means that there’s lots of growth opportunities at THRIVE. But the other factor that helps our team members grow is the amount of sheer talent everyone is surrounded by on a day-to-day basis. In addition to top-tier talent, the other thing our team possesses is a serious passion for their work, which ultimately stems from a passion for designing a world that helps people thrive everywhere. If this is something you’re interested in doing, THRIVE might be the perfect place for you.
THRIVE is looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to add to its growing team in Atlanta, Georgia. We've been very intentional about THRIVE's people, culture, and values from day one and as we enter a critical high-growth phase, we are hiring a hands-on Director of Talent Acquisition to build and own the company's recruiting function. We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial leader who will help design and implement recruiting strategies and build an iconic employer brand. For the right leader, this is a rare opportunity to be a key player in helping build a world-class design firm from the ground up.
- Own and manage the full-cycle recruitment process (identifying, attracting, assessing, hiring & on-boarding), ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Attract diverse top talent through employer branding, social networking, employee referrals, campus recruiting, and research with a refined and professional, yet personal approach.
- Undercover passive talent through the development of an employer brand strategy and outreach.
- Build relationships and work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals.
- Build a pipeline of world-class candidates across a range of creative disciplines: design research, product development, UX and brand communications
- Manage 5-10 requisitions at a given time with potential to take on more as business needs dictate.
- Design, create and maintain a best of breed Talent Acquisition (TA) process that includes: applicant tracking, organization of requisitions and job descriptions, interviewing best practices, internship program and university relations.
- Drive and manage on-campus recruiting efforts across undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Participate in lateral recruiting for interns and contractors over the course of the year.
- Serve as a compelling THRIVE ambassador throughout candidate lifecycle.
- BA or BS degree with demonstrated academic performance.
- Have 8+ years experience recruiting top creative talent in a creative services environment. Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Have advanced knowledge of recruiting best practices.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and achieve results, collaborating with hiring managers and HR team members required.
- Have a high emotional intelligence, and a driven work ethic.
- Have a fearless nature that doesn’t stop you from connecting with new people on the phone or over email.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit: passionate, open and courageous.
- Instill fun and energy into THRIVE’s culture through your infectious approach to people and passion for hiring top-talent.
- Have hands-on experience with Human Resources tools (e.g. Greenhouse, Gem, and BambooHR).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
OTHER DETAILS10% - 20% yearly travel. We prefer this role be based in Atlanta.
Covid-19 Vaccination required.
THRIVE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At THRIVE, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it! We believe difference and inclusion are critical to creating an innovative environment capable of delivering groundbreaking products, services, and experiences. All aspects of employment at THRIVE, including hiring, promoting, and disciplinary issues, are based on competence and the needs of the business. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.